The Council of Ministers approved, in its meeting today, chaired by Dr. Mostafa Madbouly, the end of the decision for employees to work on Sunday in the “online” system from home, provided that the return to work takes place in the regular system, starting from September 2023.
The Council of Ministers, headed by Dr. Mostafa Madbouly, had approved several decisions, namely:
– The Council of Ministers approved a draft Presidential Decree amending Presidential Decree No. 244 of 1996 to establish October University for Modern Sciences and Arts, by adding the Faculties of Nutrition and Food Technology, and Educational Sciences and International Informatics, to the university’s faculties.
– The Council of Ministers approved a draft Presidential Decree amending Presidential Decree No. 419 of 2022 to establish a private university under the name “Bani Suef Private University”, by adding the Faculty of “Navigation Sciences and Space Technology” to the university’s faculties.
– The Council of Ministers approved a draft decision of the President of the Republic regarding allocating a number of state-owned lands for private ownership in the Rabaa and Bir al-Abd regions of Central and North Sinai, with a total area of about 87,361.49 acres, to be used in reclamation and cultivation activities.
– The Council of Ministers approved a draft decision of the President of the Republic regarding amnesty for the remainder of the sentence for some convicts on the occasion of the celebration of the Armed Forces Day, corresponding to the sixth of October 2023.
– The Council of Ministers approved the result of the study related to the request of the Governor of Cairo to dispose of the sale system in a plot of land with an area of approximately 2860 square meters located next to the sewage system in Zahraa Maadi for the benefit of a real estate company.
– The Council of Ministers approved the result of the study related to the request of the South Sinai Governorate to dispose of the usufruct system for a period of 50 years in the excesses of the arrangement between each of the two plots (10, 10A), with a total area of 5221.78 square meters in the Kennedy Services area in Sharm El Sheikh, for the benefit of a company specialized in providing medical services. .