The Ministry of Social Solidarity website link to inquire about the integrated services card, the third stage, with the national number 2023, issued a search list for many citizens in conjunction with the launch of the service cards system for people with disabilities, under the slogan “We will deliver to you”, which aims to grant one million citizens of determination a smart card after proof of disability.
Integrated Services Card Phase III
The Ministry of Social Solidarity launched the integrated services card issuance system, the third phase, under the slogan “We will deliver to you”, in all governorates under the slogan “We will deliver to you”.
The Ministry has provided mobile rehabilitation offices within villages and hamlets in all governorates, with the aim of reaching the largest number of people with special needs, and those with severe and severe disabilities, with the participation of about 5,000 volunteers and a number of community pioneers.
Inquire about the integrated services card with the national number
The Ministry of Solidarity activated the link to inquire about the integrated services card with the national number for all applicants requesting its issuance by following the following steps:
- Enter the Ministry of Social Solidarity website from here.
- Write the national number data in the field designated for it.
- Click on the word “Search”
- At the end of the steps, the result of the service card query appears
- If the request is accepted, click on the book an appointment icon through the reservation icon on the portal
- Then go to the rehabilitation office that was chosen by the inquirer.
Features of the Integrated Services Card 2023
The Integrated Services Card grants its holders with special needs a number of privileges, including:
- Combine two pensions
- Inclusion in schools and universities
- Customs exemption on prosthetic devices
- Obtain discounts from transportation and transportation
- Appointment by 5% of the number of employees
- Exemption from taxes and customs duties on cars
- Tax exemption and access to appropriate government housing
- Dealing with the bearer in front of all government agencies that he is disabled
- Free examination in hospitals
- Obtaining discounts on subscriptions to youth centers and sports clubs
- Entry in all museums and archaeological areas.