The Egyptian Company for Metro Management and Operation provides the opportunity for school and university students to obtain subscriptions at reduced prices. Through this report, we explain the steps to obtain subway subscriptions and the subscription areas, according to the official website of the Egyptian Company for Metro Management and Operation.
Steps for students to obtain subway subscriptions
1- The student wishing to obtain subway subscriptions should go to the nearest subscription office from the offices available in the various metro stations.
2- Then he purchases the appropriate form for participation according to the category he belongs to, whether he is an employee or a student, then they fill out the form with the required data, which is the departure and arrival station, name and job.
3- Two personal photos, 4×6 in size, must be attached to the form.
4- The first image is stamped with a text on the image and a half on the form, and the second image is stamped on the back with the stamp of the Republic’s emblem from the student affairs in the college or school in which the student studies.
5- Then the student attaches a copy of the identity card or birth certificate of the national number with the form.
6- A copy of the expenses receipt, the first copy of the current or previous school year’s ID card, must also be attached to the form.
7- After that, the mobile number of the student or his guardian is written on the form for necessity.
8- After that, the subscription is extracted from the student’s residence to his place of study only.
9- It is forbidden to use the subscription to a pregnant woman so that the student will not be subject to a financial fine.
– Area No. (1) This area includes 8 stations, namely (Al-Shuhada – Ataba – Muhammad Naguib – Saad Zaghloul – Orabi – Gamal Abdel Nasser – Opera – Sadat).
– Area No. (2) This area includes 5 stations, namely (Sayeda Zainab – Al-Malik Al-Saleh – Mar Gerges – Al-Zahraa – Dar Al-Salam).
– Area No. (3) This area includes 8 stations, namely (Dokki – Research – Cairo University – Faisal – Giza – Suburbs of Giza – Saqiyat Makki – Munib).
– Area No. (4) This area includes 8 stations, which are (Al-Ahram – Girls College – Cairo Stadium – Fairgrounds – Al-Abbasiya – Abdo Pasha – Al-Jaish – Bab Al-Shariya).
– Area No. (5) This area includes 6 stations, namely (Saray al-Qobba – Hammamet al-Qobba – Bridge al-Qobba – Mansheyet al-Sadr – Demerdash – Ghamra).
– Area No. (6) This area includes 7 stations, which are (Shubra Al-Khaimah – Faculty of Agriculture – Al-Mashalat – Al-Khalafawi – St. Teresa – Rawd Al-Farag – Massara).
– Area No. (7) This area includes 6 stations, namely (Hadayek El Maadi – Maadi – Thakanat El Maadi – Tora Al Balad – Kotsika – Tora Al Asment).
– Area No. (8) This area includes 7 stations, namely (Al-Marj Al-Jadeeda – Al-Marj – Ezbet Al-Nakhl – Ain Shams – Al-Matariyya – Helmiyat Al-Zaytoun – Hadayek Al-Zaytoun).
– Area No. (9) This area includes 6 stations, namely (Al-Masara – Hadayek Helwan – Wadi Hof – Helwan University – Ain Helwan – Helwan).
– Area No. (10) This area includes 4 stations, namely (Harun – Heliopolis – Alf Maskan – Al Shams Club).