Takaful and Karama complaints inquiry… One of the most searched topics on Google, by Takaful and Karama pensioners. Therefore, Al-Dustour website presents to you, during the following report, the Takaful and Karama complaints inquiry.
Takaful and Karama complaints inquiry
Users can inquire about Takaful and Karama complaints by visiting the Ministry of Social Solidarity website and clicking on the following link: https://tk.moss.gov.eg .
Or inquire through the hotline: 19680, which provides all information about Takaful and Karama pension and complaints.
Steps to inquire about Takaful and Karama 2023 complaints
Takaful and Karama pensioners can inquire about complaints by following the steps as follows:
Log in to the Ministry of Social Solidarity website, through the following link: https://tk.moss.gov.eg .
Enter the national number of the pensioner.
Click on Register a Complaint.
Eligible for a Takaful and Karama pension in 2023
The Ministry of Social Solidarity has identified a group of categories entitled to the Takaful and Karama pension for 2023, which are:
• People with disabilities.
Inquire about the new names in Takaful and Karama 2023
It is noteworthy that the Ministry of Social Solidarity has defined the procedures for providing a solidarity and dignity pension, which is to go to the social unit of the applicant’s place of residence. The required documents are:
- Photocopies of the valid national ID card and the current address for individuals 18 years and over.
- Marriage or divorce voucher pictures.
- Automated birth certificate copies for all family members (computer certificate) for individuals under 18 years old.
- A copy of the mechanized ration card with the name of the ration office registered, if any.
- School enrollment for all children from 6 to 18 years old, and student enrollment for university enrollment.
- Disability disclosure code from medical committees in case of chronic illness and disability.
- A copy of the death certificate of the husband / wife for widows.
- A copy of the abandonment certificate or evidence of separation.
- A copy of the guardianship declaration for orphans.
- A copy of the prison certificate for cases of imprisonment of the father or mother.
The Ministry of Solidarity begins disbursing the Takaful and Karama pension monthly, starting on the 15th of every Gregorian month, as it continues to disburse the Takaful and Karama pensions for the month of July 2023 currently to beneficiaries who were unable to pay the pension during the past days.
You may also be interested:
Indicators for coordinating private universities 2024 and a list of approved ones in Egypt