With the early morning onset, citizens seek, before leaving their homes, to know the temperatures today, Tuesday 8-15-2023, in the governorates of Egypt and the weather condition via Google, as the country is witnessing a stable weather condition with weather conditions in many parts, today, and the presence of disturbances in navigation. Marine as well as rain in some coastal areas.
Temperatures today, Tuesday, in the governorates of Egypt
And “Al-Dustour” publishes the weather and temperatures today, Tuesday 8-15-2023, in the governorates of Egypt.
According to the official statement of the General Authority of Meteorology, the country will witness continued improvement in weather conditions, in most parts.
The weather in Egypt today, Tuesday
The country is dominated by hot and humid weather during the day, in Greater Cairo, Lower Egypt and the northern coasts, and very hot weather in South Sinai and the south of the country.
Temperatures will be moderate, and it will become humid at night, in the north of the country and north of Upper Egypt, and hot weather in South Sinai and South Upper Egypt.
And the Meteorological Authority stated that low clouds will appear in the morning, in areas of the governorates of Greater Cairo, Lower Egypt and all the northern coasts, which will help soften the atmosphere.
Winds are active in many areas, which will reduce the feeling of high levels of humidity at night.
The Mediterranean Sea will witness moderate wind activity with wave heights of 1.5 to 2 meters, while the Red Sea and the Gulf of Suez will be dominated by turbulence in maritime navigation, with wind speeds ranging from 50 to 60 km / h, and wave heights of 2 to 3 meters.
Expected temperatures today, Tuesday
The following is a statement of all expected temperatures, today, Tuesday, August 15, 2023:
- Greater Cairo: The maximum degree is 33, the tangible is 35, and the minimum is 25.
- Alexandria: the highest degree is 30, the tangible is 33, and the minimum is 23.
- New Alamein: The maximum degree is 31, the sensor is 34, and the minimum is 24.
- Marsa Matruh: The high is 30, the tangible is 33, and the low is 23.
- Al-Salloum: The maximum degree is 31, the sensor is 34, and the minimum is 21.
- Siwa: The maximum is 34, the tangible is 36, and the minimum is 22.
- Ras Ghareb: The high is 37, the tangible is 39, and the low is 29.
- Aswan Governorate: the maximum degree is 42, the sensor is 43, and the minimum is 29.
- The New Valley: The maximum degree is 41, the sensor is 42, and the minimum is 25.
- Abu Simbel: The maximum degree is 40, the physical is 41, and the minimum is 28.
You may also be interested:
Meteorology reveals to “Al-Dustour” the date of the official end of the summer season
At a value of $1.5 billion.. a record decline in imports of durable goods during 2023